Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

Today my sweet girl turned 8. I can NOT believe that it has been 8 years since the doctors handed me such a precious baby girl.

Baby girl, you are the kindest thing. You are full of energy, creativity, and laughter. You have an incredible sense of humor and keep me and your dad laughing. You are determined and also incredibly independent.

You are an amazing big sister. Your brother absolutely adores you and you so obviously adore him as well.

You have such a love for Christ. I could not tell you how many times you have taught me a thing or two or three.

You love to learn as much as you can. I love getting the opportunity to teach to you. Seeing you learn something new just blesses me. You amaze me at the things you seek out to learn. Right now you are all about learning about planets and also the human body.

Baby girl, I love you so much. You make me want to be a better person and to daily strive to be a better mom.

No comments: