Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's his BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday Hubby!

You are officially 30! You are old. Yes, I realize you are younger than me and I am NOT old at 31 but you are officially old at 30!

Seriously though Happy Birthday BABE!

You refuse to give me any clue on what to get you. Since the budget is tight I have decided that the kids and I will be giving you a homemade cake (THANKS DUNCAN HINES)

A clean house. (pay NO attention to the laundry in the corner that you will probably be folding tomorrow when it is NOT your burthday)

We are also taking you out to dinner :) YUM!!! OH I HOPE YOU PICK MEXICAN! But I am willing to bet you pick Applebees and that you have the steak. Even though you don't even really like their steak but among many things you are a man of consistency.

I love you!

No comments: