
Today was appointment day!
They wanted to do another ultrasound for the first trimester screening. I really didn't wanting the screening done but I did want another ultrasound. Turns out I am farther along like I thought I was. This meant though that the window of time for them to do the screening had passed.
It is only by a week but in pregnancy time cutting off a week at the end is like turning 9 months into, well much less.
My due date is officially June 8th. Which also makes me happy because that is one less week in the summer time to be pregnant.
I go back in four weeks. Will have another ultrasound where they will do a second trimester screening and I will get to see this little bean again. I also get to do the lovely 1 hour glucose test. Praise God that it is after Christmas so I can enjoy the holiday foods. I am pretty sure I am going to FAIL the glucose test.
Little bean had a strong heart beat of 158.


4 comments:
Very beautiful little baby!
I'm wondering if you're expecting Sir Bean or Miss Bean...
Take good care of both of you!
Visit my blog and see my presents you sent me!
So darling! I love u/s pics! Congrats!
Oh what a blessing! enjoy all you can of this little one. I know that my "little" ones are now 24 and 18 ... and I'd love to hold them in my arms again like when they were babies.
Sherry
Marietta GA
Post a Comment