Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's a small world and God is GOOD!!!!

Two totally cool things happened today.

While MissThang was at gymnastics I sat and talked with a friend. We discussed the upcoming Homeschooling convetion and we also discussed my trip home. There was a new kid in the class and that meant a new Mommy to talk to! She over heard my conversation about my trip home and shared that her family just moved here from my hometown. After talking to her for a while, it turns out that our husbands worked together at the base they just came from. That just made my day. I love and appreciate all branches of military without question but there is some comfort in meeting a fellow Air Force wife.

It is moments like that when I am reminded how small this huge world is. I look forward to getting to know this fellow Air Force wife.

Today I also received a phone call from my sister-in-law. After discussing details of our July 4th weekend. We got the opportunity to chat. For me the highlight of the conversation was when we talked laundry. It absolutely made my day to know that another family out there often dresses in the living room because that is where the laundry baskets of clean clothes waiting to be folded are. Laundry for me is something I could wash and dry all day but the folding UGH!

The final, but by far the most wonderful and important, thing today that made me Praise GOD with a HUGE WOOHOO was that the hubby e-mailed me and said that he is completely better. He has been dealing with kidney stones for nearly a month and yesterday all the pain was suddenly and instantly GONE. There was no passing of the stones just all symptoms were gone. No pain left- nothing! Instant relief.

Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers. Thank you Lord for answering them as only you can with complete and total healing.


Love,
Cara

No comments: