She is practically toothless!!!
We have had the BEST time with family! Lots of playing, visiting, and swimming.
Today some good friends of ours came over for a cookout by the pool and we got to see their newest little baby. I got to hold and cuddle her- I would love to have one more of my own to cuddle but we will see. The little man was soooo stinkin' funny when I was holding her. He did not get jealous or anything. He thought the baby was the coolest thing and was sooo gentle with her right up until he squeezed her foot, then he squeezed her hand. I realized in that moment we really need to re-think electronic toys because he was trying to make her "do something" by squeezing her hand and her foot. I think he thought she was going talk or giggle at him like Elmo!!!
Also, the little man has added another word to his vocabulary. Seeing how his list of words is summed up in Momma, Dadda, Milk, and Hey... this new word is possibly the most important word ever and I think it will serve him well in life..... EAT. The boy can say EAT!!!!
Can't forget about Miss Thang.... her tooth FINALLY fell out. She is currently missing three teeth. As I am watching them come in though I cringe at the orthodontist bills I see in my future. They are anything but straight. She is so fearless (except when it comes to eating weird southern green food) and I LOVE that about her. She is swimming like crazy and has no fear of the water.
We still have the week ahead of us and I am already not looking forward to it ending.


No comments:
Post a Comment