Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Potty Time

Little man has been showing signs of being ready to potty train for a while now. I just really haven't pushed the issue and kept hoping it would all just happen on it's own.

I had the best of intentions the past two weeks but I only lasted until the first accident in the training pants.

Tonight though he really did it all on his own!

After his bath tonight I had dried him off and was trying to get his diaper on when he let out the smelliest gas. He took the diaper off and went and put himself on the potty! He then ordered me OUT of the bathroom.

Seriously - he is such a man!

After several times of climbing on and off and on and off and on and off the potty he finally went pee pee and was soooo PROUD of himself.

We jumped around seeing the ever famous Pee pee in the potty song. Flushed and washed hands. He then would not stay off the toilet. I finally bribed him getting to call Nana if he would put his clothes back on.

So I now have hope that come June we will only have one little one in diapers! WOOHOO!!!

No comments: