Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Girl

This past Thursday I had another ultrasound and we were able to see what this little bean is!

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

I can honestly say that I would have been just as thrilled with a little boy. Not too mention a little more decided on a name.

We have agreed on a middle name and are torn between two first names. I am leaning more towards one and the hubby is leaning more towards the other.

I am finally starting to feel her move. Which has been wonderful.

I am also into a great part of the pregnancy. I am mostly over the all day sickness and the extreme exhaustion.

We are planning on moving before little girl is born. Now let us pray that the landlord can find another renter so we can move before she makes her appearance.

Things are good. The kids and I are headed home for a little while to visit. We weren't able to go over the Holidays so we are going now. The hubby will be on a trip so it is a perfect opportunity before our homeschooling co-op starts back up.

OOOOH COOOL! Did a quick spell check and no miss spellings... I will probably miss spell something in this sentence then HA!

Nope I didn't!

2 comments:

twinkle said...

Sweet~
Hope you find a name that you both love. So many choices! Isn't it great to be past the morning sickness? Take good care of yourself and enjoy these days.

Rina said...

Congratualtions!!!!