We are packed up and ready to head back home. I have really enjoyed this week though with friends and family.
I was debating staying a few extra days so that I could see my Mom and stretch out vacation just a little longer.
The debate was over though after me, MissThing and Papa Jay had a talk tonight about going home in the morning.
The talk went like this....
Me: We need to get in the bed so we can get up in the morning and head home.
MissThing: I don't want to go home tomorrow. I want to stay with Nanna and Pappa Jay.
Papa Jay: Your daddy sure is missing you and really wants to see you.
MissThing: We have a webcam.
We are headed home in the morning. It is time for vacation without Daddy to be over.
Love,
Cara
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment