Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Would Like Some Cheese With My Whine.

Stomach virus won't go away has hit our house. We are going on a full week of it. How I have managed to avoid it at this point is truly but for the grace of God.

 I am confident that I can do many things as a Mom. Cleaning up stomach virus stuff has never been my thing. I put the kid in the shower and get them clean clothes and the hubby deals with the other stuff. That routine has served us well for many years. That routine isn't currently an option though.

 I hate to see my kids sick.

 I think I am going to spend tomorrow dealing with Mt. Laundry and nursing a sick little one and convince the hubby I have MORE than earned a maid service to come in and do some deep cleaning for me.

 That said, I am grateful for the family that has helped, the friend who brought me toiletpaper, having a house to clean, a washer and dryer, and reliable healthcare when an emergency room is needed in the night.

No comments: