Monday, August 9, 2010

What I Would Say

...if you were here.

      I think about you often throughout the day. I often reach for my cell phone to call you to tell you something the kids did, or to tell something that I just think you would find funny, or to tell you to pick up milk on your way home because I am really not up to getting all three kids into the van into the store and back into the van and home for one gallon of milk.

      I am tired of being "the bad guy". Someone else needs to do it for a while.

      Almost four year old boys do not adjust well to drastic changes. My sanity is G.O.N.E.

     I have learned that when there is no structure to our days, I long for structure and a PLAN. When our days are structured and all planned out, I long for days of just go with the flow nothingness. Perhaps I need to find a balance.

    I found a new love. Well, what I actually found is a company that sells something I have always loved. BAGS! PURSES! WALLETS! I wanted every single thing in the catalog but I only purchased three items! Now I am hosting a party to earn the rest of what I want for free or at least super cheap.

     Did I mention that you can pick the pattern you want your item in AND have it embroidered???

     Oh yes, I have found a new love.

     I have no one to pillow talk with.

    As much as I would like to say that I am past finding my birthday's important or wanting anything for them, I can't say that. I am pretty sure I am going to end up bummed out on my birthday this year.

    It is crazy to me that it has been nearly a year since I have spoken to some family members.

    Studying the book of Ruth this summer with my Sister-in-law has been rewarding in more ways than I can express.

   As much as I am ready to head home, I am dreading heading home.

  I am going to sleep now. Guess this counts as pillow talk???

 Love Ya!

No comments: