Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Mighty One Year Old…My How You Have Grown!

Abby girl this post is a couple weeks late but I can not believe you are already ONE!

You delight me. I adore you. You are the sweetest little girl with a smile at all times.

You love your older sister and brother. You crack me up with how little you are but you are feisty!

The pediatrician was worried about your weight and growth but somehow you are right where you should be. Still our little peanut but at 18lbs, 29inches and walking and talking you are doing  just fine!

For months now you have been walking along furniture but in the three weeks leading up to your birthday you were really working on taking those first steps. A couple days before your birthday you started to put it all together and were taking two and three steps at a time. Then on the day you turned one, you took off and haven’t looked back.

You can say Dada, Emily, Thomas, cracker, up, bye-bye. please, yes, guys, hey, and you say AGH every night when we say prayers so I am pretty sure that is your Amen, BUT you will not say Momma, Mom, Mommy or any variation of my name.

This past year you have grown and changed so much. I feel so blessed to be your Mommy. I look forward to seeing all the changes the next year brings!

577 

605

No comments: