Saturday, June 26, 2010

Crazy little thing called life

Life has been a crazy, dizzy(ing) thing lately. It has been one BIG thing right after another leading up to THE big thing.

Yesterday the kids and I dropped off hubby for his deployment. I am terrible at goodbyes and this one just sucked!

I am incredibly grateful though that this time his deployment is during the summer, the kids are out of school(well out of our regular schedule- we are going to do school right through the summer) and we can just go and enjoy staying busy.

Thomas is going to take swim lessons this summer. Over our trip to my parents last month we had not one but TWO drowning scares. The boy is fearless. The second one added some scare to him though!

It is late and I need to figure out a way to sleep. So goodnight!

No comments: