I LOVE shopping. Not so much though by myself with all three kiddos in tow. However they were awesome today!
I made use of the 30% Gap Give and Get Coupon and the Gap outlet. Emily made it out with the most clothes. Abby got some CUTE CUTE CUTE stuff that I can not wait to put her in. The one outfit I fell in LOVE with I had to put back. It was a shirt and shorts but it would have been $32. I just couldn't justify spending that on one outfit for her. Thomas only ended up with a couple shirts but they were pretty cute.
He was too funny because Emily has to try on all of her clothes so Thomas had to try on his two t-shirts to make sure they fit just right :) LOVE IT!
The kids bought some Silly Bands from Learning Express and I also found a flashlight with Thomas written on it. I don't know why but he is obsessed with having a flashlight at all times. Carters also had some great deals so I was able to find Thomas some much needed shirts and Abby the CUTEST birthday dress.
Then I took the kids to Applebee's for dinner. The three of us had some great food and spent less that the one outfit I wanted to buy Abby. I had to take Thomas to the bathroom so I told our waiter to please not clear off our table we would be right back. Yeah. They cleaned off our table. They did at least bring us new drinks back and ice cream for the kids.
It was a good day. Tommorrow the hubby comes back from his week long trip. I am so ready to have him back!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment