Sunday, February 21, 2010

Forever and a Day.

That is how long it has been since I have posted. Which is crazy because I come to the page almost daily to click on my links for the other blogs I like to read.

Things are going well. Things WERE crazy. Things WERE stressful. Things are better. Not perfect. All of the bad still happened. But God has a way of working it out the way it is suppose to. So, I put my trust in that.

Abby girl is almost nine months old! Ummmm who told her she could get big? Not me! Since she is likely our last it is hard to see who move past certain stages. Not the stage of waking up every 90 minutes though. That is, thankfully, a stage we are well past. Last month we finally put her bedroom together and transitioned her from our room to her room. She was seven months and it just felt right. She still snuggles with me in bed for a while in the morning before anyone else gets up. Love it! She has found her voice and has these funny "conversations" with us. She has said Momma and Dadda but since she found her yelling voice she has stopped saying it all the time. She said momma first. Only once. While we were at the hubby's parents house over Christmas, the three of us were chilling in our bed before going to sleep. She just started saying momma over and over. Then she didn't say it again and for weeks said dadda. ALL. DAY. LONG. That is okay. She is so stinking adorable and melts my heart!


She is our sweet, sassy Abby girl.

It is good to be back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Lady! I can't believe you've had another baby and she is 9 months old!!! I can't wait to get back to Florida and meet Miss Abby! She is absolutely beautiful! Hope you have a good week. :-)

Jenny said...

She is a doll!